Tuesday 31 January 2012

Time to get Thinking!!!

Hmmm... So a few people have been exclaiming that I haven't been posting on here lately. This is because I have been trying to think about what Ideas I can come up with next!

As I have my sewing maching I am going to make a doorstop for the Spare 'Red' Room. I have the materials already, and I am thinking about making a triangle one... and then an air freshner for the same room too... I think I might start that project tonight.. I will have to design a new design though... I don't want to copy the other door stop, I want to make something different.

I also have to make my Fiance a pillow, but without fabric thats difficult... I am also thinking about making different types of hoodies for iphones, as holders, and perhaps one for an Ipad?! I also bought a box of tissues the other day, and was thinking about making a holder for them...

I am off to Spain at the weekend, and would have loved to have taken my stitching stuff with me, but as you aren't allowed sharp objects in your hand luggage, that is proven to be a little difficult. Although Whislt I am out in Spain I could try and hunt for some fabrics to bring back... Just a thought...

I can't seem to find fabrics these days that aren't  too over expensive! I will have to try and go to charity shops I think and find perhaps old clothes?! Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment